Awarding the Best
in Local Business
As a company, we vow to benefit consumers and businesses alike by providing comprehensive and accurate research through a fair and balanced rating system that combines data collected from customer reviews, surveys, blogs, social networks, business-rating services, and other honors and accolades to determine the top consumer-rated businesses across the United States and Canada.
The Talk Awards
Search award winners now...
Awarding companies who excel in customer service
The Talk Awards were created to calculate customer satisfaction ratings for a variety of businesses, based on customer feedback online, and help businesses gain control of their image and reputation by providing consumers a fair and unbiased overview of their business. Both business owners and consumers search our award pages to see who has received top honors. Only the highest rated businesses, those with a 4-star to 5-star rating, win The Talk Award.
Are you an award winner?
Customer satisfaction is important as it has a direct impact on your bottom line. Millions of people use the Internet every day to search for business information and reviews/feedback prior to deciding where to go, which products to use or whose services to trust. Consumers and even competitors are able to post reviews and comments online, leaving strong business images and reputations extremely vulnerable.
We provide promotional materials and services designed to get you the recognition you deserve for your high customer satisfaction ratings and the resulting honor from The Talk Awards.
Understanding Your Customers’ View of Your Company and Your Rating Score
In today’s business environment, it is important to fully understand what your customers think of your product and service.
- Are they satisfied?
- Will they refer you to others?
- What are they saying online about your company?
- And most importantly, are you aware of what they are saying?
Goal-specific: We’ll work with you to choose only the resources you need to identify opportunities for growth.
- Answer the “who,” “how,” “why” and “where” of consumer decisions to create the most comprehensive view of the consumer available.
- Build on a deep practice dedicated to understanding consumer decisions and media usage, and include expertise in media, in-store and e-commerce environments.
- Define consumers based on your actual marketing target or traditional age/sex demographics.